This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

31 Days to Christmas

Two days from now, I will be launching my first series, 31 Days to Christmas.  I'm super excited about it and as I've done the prep work, I've become more and more excited about this coming Christmas.  (I know, I know, I'm not supposed to think about Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but I kind of had to to prepare for this!)  The purpose of this series is to bring you closer to God as you prepare for the day in which we celebrate the birth of His Son.

Each day of this series will have its own theme (see list below).  There will be a section devoted toward drawing our hearts to Christ through common Christmas traditions, a scripture, and a song with a video.

My prayer is that each of us will experience a joyous Christmas season and that through 31 Days to Christmas, you'll be brought closer to the Savior who came as a child to us.


Visit this page to read a specific day's post.  These will be linked to each individual post throughout the series.
Daily Themes:
Day 1: Nativity Scene
Day 2: Christmas Tree
Day 3: The Holly Wreath
Day 4: Mary
Day 5: The Star
Day 6: Christmas Music
Day 7: The Advent Calendar
Day 8: Joseph's Journey
Day 9: Christmas Cards
Day 10: Displaying Christmas Cards
Day 11: Candles
Day 12: Holly
Day 13: Isaiah's Prophecies and the Shepherds
Day 14: Mistletoe
Day 15: Scents of Christmas
Day 16: Los Posadas
Day 17: Lighting the Windows
Day 18: Gifts
Day 19: The Manger
Day 20: Christmas Bells
Day 21: The Poinsettia
Day 22: Silent Night
Day 23: The Wise Men
Day 24: Christmas Pageants
Day 25: The Candy Cane
Day 26: Luminaries
Day 27: The Christmas Feast
Day 28: Christmas Caroling
Day 29: The Lamb
Day 30: Christmas Eve
Day 31: Celebrate the Child!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2011 at 11:09 PM , Anonymous Jennifer said...

Your planned post look neat. I'll look forward to reading them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home