This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Staycation Day 1: Farmer's Market

Yesterday morning, I bundled up the girls, loaded them in the car, and headed to Kansas City's City Market.  It is something I've been wanting to do for a long time, but haven't gotten around to until now.  We had a great time!  H enjoyed seeing everything, M loved riding around in the sling and I was thrilled to get some great deals.  I bought two HUGE, gorgeous mums for $5, two pounds of sweet potatoes for $1, four decorative gourds for $1, five small pumpkins for $1, and my favorite purchase, eight bell peppers for $2!  I walked away feeling like I'd gotten a steal!  Here are some pictures I took of the girls afterward with some of our purchases.








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home