This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Monday, October 24, 2011

Does Being on Twitter Make Me a Twit?

Okay, I finally did it.  I stepped out of my internet comfort zone of facebook/blogger/yahoo/gmail/cozi and joined twitter.  I'm not really sure how I feel about it yet.  I'm now "following" several people on twitter, none of whom I've met.  So...if you'd like to follow me, you can find me @candle2003.  Did I do that right?  Is that how I tell you how to find me?  I feel like such a technical failure (sorry Daddy!!).  If you're in my family (grandma, this means you) and you read my blog, don't bother with twitter.  I wouldn't have except I keep entering giveaways that want me to follow on twitter to receive more entries and I've heard twitter can be a fantastic way to promote your blog.  So here I go!  I'm officially a twit I guess.  :)

1 Comments:

At October 24, 2011 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Sarah Marie said...

Dave would say you're a twit...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home