This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Feast Upon the Words of Christ

Feasting upon the Word is something that is sometimes easier said than done.  It seems that so many things can come up that get in the way.  That's why it is SO important to set aside that time to spend with our children reading the Word of God.

I remember growing up, we learned Scripture by putting it to music.  This worked so well for us and I still often have a scripture (song) stuck in my head.  This is so great, because when it's in my head, it's also in my heart.

Today, I came across a blog by The Better Mom that reminded me how important this is.  It's time to get out the Scripture tapes and start listening to them with H so that she can grow up with God's Word hidden in her heart!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Diane said...

I still love listening to them... even with no kids around!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home