This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Monday, October 17, 2011

Replenish Your Soul

This online conference is something I am really looking forward to for several reasons.

1.  I can "go" in my jammies.
2.  I don't have to get a babysitter.
3.  It's loaded with speakers from blogs I already follow that I'm really excited to "meet".
4.  My soul needs replenishing.

As all of my mommy friends know, life gets hectic and it's so good to be reminded of what is important.  If you're in need of refocusing and re-centering yourself on what is important, this might just be the thing for you.  Plus, it's only $10.  Buy tickets using the link below!  Hope to "see" you there!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home