This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Strawberries on Sale!

I always struggle with the price of produce...especially berries.  Right now, Driscoll's strawberries are on sale at Price Chopper for $1.49/lb.  If you sign up at the Driscoll's Facebook Page, you can get a $0.50 off coupon.  You are allowed to print two per household.  So I'm getting two pounds of strawberries today for $1 per pound!  Hopefully by next year, my garden will be producing enough for me to freeze some and not have to pay for any!


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 21, 2011 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

Our local grocery store here in Oak Grove started price matching AND doubling coupons up to $1.00. So I printed out the strawberry coupons, and I'm going to take the ad in and price match, have the coupon doubled up to $1.00 and get strawberries for 50 cents each! Yay!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Wow! What a great deal! Price matching AND double coupons! Makes me tempted to drive to Oak Grove. :)

 
At July 21, 2011 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Sarah Marie said...

Aldi has strawberries for 99 cents a pound this week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home