This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Monday, July 18, 2011

101 Things to Do Update!

#17 Get Life Insurance
Brian and I completed this goal over the past month.  It's less expensive than we thought it would be and EVERYONE should have life insurance...especially if you have children!  It's no fun to think about dying and it's even less fun to think about your spouse dying, but it's a necessary thing to do to take care of your family.  We learned from Dave Ramsey that term life insurance is the best way to go.  Don't wait.  Do it.

#87 Finish E's Paintings
Being the wonderful aunt that I am, it took me until my nephew, E was six months old to finish the paintings for his room.  I did this for H, am planning on doing it for M, and now E's are finished!  I take ideas from the bedding, borrow ideas from whatever wall hangings are available from Babies R Us (for a ridiculously high price), and make three wall hangings that match the room.  Here is E's bedding set.




Here are the paintings I made for baby E.  :)






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home