This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Friday, July 8, 2011

You Are Worth It All


 11:30 pm
Heartburn subsides.
Pee.
Turn out lights and go to bed.


12:00 am
Finally drift off to sleep.


12:30 am
Wake up to a crying baby in the next room.
Get up to rock her.
Realize dog is still outside.  
Let dog in.
Pee.


12:50 am
Back to bed.


1:15 am
Drift off to sleep.


1:30 am
Wake up to a very painful Braxton Hicks contraction.
Continue to experience BH contractions for the next hour.
Pee.


2:30 am
Back to sleep.


5:45 am
Brian up.
Pee.


6:00 am
Drift off to sleep


7:15 am
Wake up to phone call.
Up for the day.  

Labels:

4 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

I LOVE that post!! So sweet!

 
At July 8, 2011 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks Caroline! :) I sometimes have to remind myself of how worth it they are when I'm having an especially hard time during pregnancy. This morning was one of those times!

 
At July 8, 2011 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

I totally understand!! I'm sitting here this evening trying to cram food down my throat feeling sick to my stomach at 15 weeks. NOOOO I'm supposed to be all over this!!! You are getting *so* close though! I can't wait to see how beautiful your little girl will be. :)

 
At July 12, 2011 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Angela said...

You are right--it's so worth it! Great post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home