This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rice Recipes

Well, one of the things on my list of 101 things to do is to find five new rice recipes.  Rice is cheap and filling and fairly healthy.  So yesterday, I went on a search for my first one.  I didn't really want anything with meat in it or anything that would be too heavy on the stomach because Brian and I really weren't feeling too well.  I searched allrecipes.com and mixed and matched a few things.  What I ended up with was perfect!

Broccoli and Cheese with Rice
Ingredients:
1 pkg frozen broccoli
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1 cup cooked rice
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste

1.  Cook broccoli according to package instructions.  Drain.  Return to pan.
2.  Add soup and milk and mix until smooth.
3.  Mix in rice.
4.  Add cheese and stir just until melted throughout and serve!

Quick, easy, and delicious!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home