This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pregnancy Dreams

I've heard that you can have really strange dreams while pregnant.  I don't remember having them with H, but I'm sure having them with M!  Thought some of you might enjoy them.  :)

Strange Dream #1:
I'm at a HUGE garage sale.  It's the size of a large consignment sale, but is put on by one of my mom's homeschool friends.  Brian is with me and so are Mom and Michael.  Several things happened at the garage sale, but the really strange thing happened as we were leaving.  Michael had already gone outside and as we came out, we saw him walking down the road.  Follow by a truck.  Pulling a trailer.  With a GIANT BURRITO on it!!  It was a massive shell with a mountain of beans, rice and cheese.  This thing was the size of a house!  Crazy!!

Strange Dream #2:
I'm in labor with M.  We don't have time to go to the hospital, so we decide to call a midwife.  She comes to our home where we are going to have the baby.  This is all fine and good except that then, we go TO THE BASEMENT to have our baby!  If you haven't seen our basement, it's not an ideal (or clean) place to give birth!  I laid down on the floor and had the baby.
Then later, M was hungry, so I pulled out a jar of baby food and gave it to her.  She ate it just fine!  I realized I should probably be nursing her, but she liked the baby food, so we just kept doing that!  :)

I may add to these later, but those are my two fun dreams to share today!

Strange Dream #3:
Okay, so two nights ago, I had the strangest dream yet.  The details are a little gross, so I won't go into them.  I'm sure you can imagine.  In the dream, I was at a shower and was receiving a big box of diapers.  But instead of just giving them to me, they were being put IN MY BELLY!  It was very painful in the dream to have that big box of diapers in there along with the baby.  I was squirming and moaning.  I woke up and guess what?  I was in the middle of a terrible Braxton Hicks contraction.  It was hard at that point to relax and get through the contraction without pain, but it finally subsided.  Over the next hour, I had several other BH contractions, but I was awake for them, so they weren't as bad.  I must confess though that I was pretty scared to go back to sleep because I didn't want to be tensed up for another contraction and have it hurt that bad!  I think that is how I'll describe how my BH contractions feel from now on.  Like a box of diapers being shoved in your belly!


Strange Dream #4:
Last night, I had the best dream yet!  I was back at my old high school for some kind of event.  Ironically, I think it was a health fair or something like that.  But one of the teachers was serving snacks.  I don't know how my mind came up with this wonderful snack, but it did.  In my dream, I ate about five of them and now I want one for real!  This was a layered treat, kind of like s'mores.  


Here are the layers from the bottom to the top.  Chocolate graham cracker, brownie (the brownie layers were thin like they were either made in a large pan or cut in half), peanut butter, chocolate graham cracker, chocolate icing, brownie, and chocolate graham cracker.  Mmmmmm...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 14, 2011 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Sarah Marie said...

Awww, Michael brought you a giant burrito. How sweet and thoughtful of him!!

 
At June 14, 2011 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

I don't really think that's what it was all about. I think Mom was yelling at him for buying himself such a big burrito. Although I'm sure he wouldn't have beans OR rice on his burrito!

 
At July 9, 2011 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Sarah Marie said...

Dude, you are weird.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home