This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Flower Photography

Yesterday, I went out and took some pictures of some of the flowers in my yard.  Just want to share them with you all.  I'm linking up with some fellow photographer/bloggers with these photos too!



Linking this one up for Macro Friday.  I am not entirely experienced nor do I have great equipment for macro photography, but I love it and hope to learn more!



This one, I'm linking up for Foto Friday.  Her theme this time around was "broken" and I thought this fit well.  







I love, love, love this flower!  I can't remember the name of it right now, but I love it!  :)


I love how you can see the little yellow circle in the center in this photo so clearly.  I've always loved impatiens!   




If anyone can tell me what these little beauties are, I'll be extremely grateful!  My neighbor gave me a few of them a few years back and they've multiplied.  I'm so glad because I just LOVE them!  I think they're SO pretty!  Below is a close up of the flower.  

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At June 30, 2011 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Peonies & Magnolias said...

Touch Me Nots is what my Grandmother always called them. All your flowers are so pretty. Have a great weekend.

Sandy

 
At June 30, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Thank you!! Yes, I googled Touch Me Not's and there are the pictures of them right there! Thanks!

 
At June 30, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Glimpses of Glory said...

Hi Jessi,
do you know the name of the daylily? I think i have that one and don't know its name
thanks for the lovely tour

glimpsesofglory-karen.blogspot.com/

 
At June 30, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Hello Karen,
I'm sorry, but I don't know the name of the daylily. I bought three plants at CVS last year off of their sale rack and only this one bloomed this year. I think the others had too much shade. I've moved them and am hoping for a wider variety next year.

 
At July 4, 2011 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Fishtail Cottage said...

Thank you so much for linking up to Cottage Flora Thursday's at Fishtail Cottage! Those "touch me not's" are so pretty! xoxo, tracie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home