This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Friday, October 18, 2013

Fabulous Fall Fridays #8: Fall Deals

I'm a big fan of change in the house.  I LOVE moving furniture around.  I enjoy re-decorating.  I'd change paint colors every year if I had the chance.  Unfortunately, all this is either really hard work, non-feasible, or expensive.  So I change little things.  This week, I took advantage of the fall deals going on at JoAnn.  All their fall inspirations line was 60% off.  I've had my eye on some of these things since they first came out, but refused to pay full price.  This past week, I got them super cheap!

My piano looked great last Friday.  This week, my fall leaf garland has gone crumbly and I'm ready for something new.  The sparkle pumpkins will find a new place along with the popcorn candles and the fall leaf frame.  My new color scheme was inspired by this Give Thanks mantle.  I'm saving "Thanksgiving" stuff until November, but I loved the simple brown and white.  I'm adding a tad bit of green as well since I found some things at JoAnn that I really liked!  I'll be adding a few more things later, but here's how it looks now!





I love incorporating music into my decorating.  This is one of my favorite hymns and is especially appropriate for this time of year.  Seeing it there every time I walk by keeps me humming it all day.  :)


 H saw this little guy and said, "Is that a cute porcupine??"  She loves it!!  My favorite is this owl.  There were only four left and my JoAnn store and I bought two of them.  :)



I just love finding great deals on things I love!!  And I'm so glad all this decor will be good for use for years to come!


Enjoy this post?  Keep in touch for more!
  

Would you like to receive the daily planner page I use to help me stay organized
absolutely FREE??  Just sign up below and I'll send you a link in the next couple days!!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
I often link up with these lovely bloggers...

PhotobucketWise-Woman-Builds
    
   Welcome Home Wednesdays   

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Diane said...

TOO CUTE!! And I will definitely be stealing the hymn idea!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home