This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Friday, October 11, 2013

Fabulous Fall Fridays #7: Fall Leaf Garland

Remember this picture?


Yeah...I was almost happy with how my piano looked.  Almost.  The problem was that space in front where the burlap was just open.  It was...too much burlap and not enough...something.  I looked at several ideas.  I thought about a book leaf garland, but decided I didn't have time to cut out a bunch of book pages.  I thought about dyeing some burlap and making a pennant that said "FALL", but...well...I might do that later.  :)  Anyway, here's what I came up with!  


And I LOVE it!!!



Here are the supplies you'll need:


Lots of leaves!!  My girls helped me gather them from the yard and had a blast.
A needle and thread
Scissors

Step 1: Trim the stems off all the leaves.

Step 2: Cut a long length of thread and thread all the leaves together.

Step 3: Hang the leaves using pins (or whatever!) and arrange them so they look nice.

 Enjoy!!  I love this!  It totally completes my piano!

And no, I know they won't last forever, but they'll last until I'm ready to completely revamp the piano.  

Enjoy this post?  Keep in touch for more!
  

Would you like to receive the daily planner page I use to help me stay organized
absolutely FREE??  Just sign up below and I'll send you a link in the next couple days!!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
I often link up with these lovely bloggers...

PhotobucketWise-Woman-Builds
    
   Welcome Home Wednesdays   

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 12, 2013 at 12:24 AM , Blogger Diane said...

Love them!!

 
At October 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful decorations, this is my favorite time of year. I would love to have you to link up at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/10/clever-chicks-blog-hop-56-with-ruby.html



I hope you can make it!
Cheers,
Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick

http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home