This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Friday, September 20, 2013

Fabulous Fall Fridays #4: Popcorn Candles

Today's Fabulous Fall project was SO simple!  In fact, it was so simple, I'm not even including a step by step.  But as simple as it was, I LOVE how it turned out!


My piano needed some help.  It hadn't looked nice since I cut up the brown fabric that was on it to use for the frame two weeks ago!  :)  So...I did some work on it and I think it's looking much better!  Still needs some work, but this project was enough for this week!  


Please ignore the droopy plant on the right.  I watered it...it'll perk back up by tomorrow!  
Supplies: 
Jars (or big candle holders or baby food jars or whatever!) 
Popcorn
Little candle holders with candles


Yeah...you pretty much do what it looks like!  Pour the popcorn in the bottom of the bigger jars and place the candles inside.  I got my little candles at a garage sale, but I've seen them at Hobby Lobby and even Walmart.  

And there you go!  Another Fabulous Fall project!!


Enjoy this post?  I'd be honored if you joined us on Facebook, pinned to Pinterest, or shared via Facebook or Twitter.  Thanks for stopping by!

I often link up with these lovely bloggers...

PhotobucketWise-Woman-Builds
    
   Welcome Home Wednesdays   

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2013 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Diane said...

VERY CUTE!!

 
At September 23, 2013 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks!! You should come by and see them! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home