This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Thursday, March 10, 2011

10 Minute Challenge Day 4

Well, today was much better than yesterday as far as H was concerned!  She DID take a morning nap (yay!) and although she did not take an afternoon nap, she wasn't incredibly crabby either.  I got some laundry done, did a few dishes (when I keep up with them, that's all it takes!), finished reading Square Foot Gardening, picked up some fluorescent lights to start my seeds inside, set up shelves to start my seeds on, taught an art lesson, and took some time to relax!  No pictures today, but I feel really good about everything I accomplished!

I'm very excited to try a Square Foot Garden this year.  I've heard success stories and it looks like a logical, EASY way to grow veggies, herbs, and flowers.  I'm pumped to see if it works!  I'll be blogging along the way about my progress and keep you all updated!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2011 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Louise said...

I want to hear more about your square foot garden! Good for you for starting seeds - that is ambition put to good use! I can't wait to get out in the yard and plant some flowers and vegetables.

 
At March 11, 2011 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Our Adoption said...

This was my errand day. We spent most of the day doing that, but in the afternoon while the kids napped I cleaned the refrigerator…I actually took everything out and washed the shelves and glass and such. It looks so nice I hated to put all the food back in.
Megan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home