This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

10 Minute Challenge Day 2

WOW!!  I got a LOT done today!  I had a Lilla Rose party at my house tonight and it was a great success!  I enjoyed getting everything clean (it was my equivalent to Spring Cleaning) and decorating it up with bright colors!  No pictures tonight...I've got to get to bed!  I'll post some tomorrow though.

I got the dining room, bathroom, and living room picked up today, dusted everything, and vacuumed and scrubbed all the floors!  It smells fresh in here, like Summer, which I for one am ready for.  It's so nice to have it fresh and cheery inside when it's so gloomy outside.

H and I had fun shopping today at JoAnn's.  I think she's going to be a crafty person like her mommy!  :)  She liked looking at and touching all the fabrics.  It was fun to see what caught her eye and watch her reach for the brighter colors and shiny fabrics.  She's such a cutie and growing so fast!

Well, that's all for tonight!  I'll post pictures in the morning.

What did YOU get done today???

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 8, 2011 at 11:20 PM , Blogger Diane said...

Cleaned daughter's kitchen... JK!

I enjoyed being there, seeing all my babies, and Nannette ♥☺♥!!! and your other friends, too.... your house was beautiful -- I, too, loved the colors and scents. ♥☺♥ Good night!

 
At March 9, 2011 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Our Adoption said...

I swept the hardwood floors, changed old light bulbs (only broke one), reorganized bathroom cabinet, and then finished cleaning bathroom, dusted living room, dining room, and entryway, threw out old food from fridge, and did more laundry.

By the way, thanks for this challenge. I’ve been finding it hard to have the energy to do anything around here so a challenge was just what I needed to get motivated. It also helps that my daughter has started sleeping though the night this week so I’m catching up on much needed sleep!
Megan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home