This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Monday, March 7, 2011

10 Minute Challenge Day 1

Well, here it is the end of the day and I'm exhausted.  It's much more tiring to actually work than it is to sit at the computer!  I feel good though.  I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped because my baby girl wasn't feeling good and just wanted to snuggle.  I was okay with that though.  I got the kitchen all clean, the dining room close and picked up some in the living room.  Below are my before and after photos of the kitchen.  Big difference!

Stove Area
Before

After

Counter Space
Before

After

Sink
Before

After

Dish Drying Counter
Before

After

So, yes, there are still dishes in the dish rack, but I'm thrilled with my progress today.  :)  What did you get accomplished?  






Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 7, 2011 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Diane said...

Yea!!! Good for you! Well, I'm not posting a picture (don't think I can) but I SURE got a GOOD START in the school room. Thanks for the push!!

Never thought you'd be pushing your mom, did ya?

Prayin' for baby girls (both of them!)

 
At March 7, 2011 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Our Adoption said...

I cleaned the bathroom (partially), did some laundry, finished reading a book, and completed 2 more pages in my scrapbook.
Megan

 
At March 7, 2011 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Sarah Marie said...

That's a lot of egg cartons!! I got one of my projects done AND did the miscellaneous stock-up items grocery run that had been piling up. The dishwasher is running, and I have made my next shopping list. It was a short day because baby let us SLEEP IN!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home