This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

10 Minute Challenge Day 3

Well, it seems that whenever we try to do something good, Satan attacks.  I have been very frustrated with this very thing today.  Over the past two days, I have been able to get a lot done!  Today...not so much.  My 10 month old, H, has a runny nose, congested throat and has mostly been clingy.  The worst of it though is that she is refusing to fall asleep without me sitting in her room.  My afternoon 10 minutes turned into about 30 minutes for this reason.  After I was sure she was asleep (about 15 minutes), I sneaked out.  I started to get busy and 15 minutes later, she was crying again.  The poor thing just can't sleep because she can hardly even breathe!

Anyway, so here's what I got done today.  I snuggled with the most precious baby I know.  I comforted a crying child.  I helped a runny nose clear out (H's least favorite part of the day).  I was there for a baby who wanted to play, but needed to know that Mommy was RIGHT there.  That's what I did today.  And she's so worth it!

Here are pictures from yesterday's accomplishments!  And some pictures of the sweetie I spent all my time with today.

Dining Room
Before

After

Hope Chest
Before

After

Piano
Before

After

Party Decorations!



My Big Girl!
She's not really as big as she looks.  This chair is really very tiny!  



I'm really enjoying hearing what all of you are getting done as well!  Continue to share!  I have big plans to get lots done tomorrow, so hopefully H will wake up feeling great and ready to be her playful self!  





Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 9, 2011 at 9:49 PM , Blogger Diane said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photos!!!
And proud of your before/after.
Can't say so much for today -- too many things going on. Tomorrow will be better!!

 
At March 9, 2011 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Our Adoption said...

Well, I didn’t get much done today either. I did a lot of playing with the kids…I think they were starting to feel deprived after all the work I’ve been doing around the house the last few days. I did however get 3 pages done in my scrapbook (I’m way behind -2009) and I created two documents for RCI camp nurses. I’ve been trying to develop a more consistent set of documentation for all RCI camp nurses to follow so we are better protected in case of an accident or injury. I also ventured out to church this evening with the two kids and no husband…that is always an interesting adventure.
Megan

 
At March 10, 2011 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Sarah Marie said...

That must be a SERIOUSLY tiny chair -- so cute!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home