This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Harvest Home Free Printable!

You know all that fun "subway art" on pinterest with lots of words jammed into a fairly small space?  I love that stuff!! So I've been trying to figure out something I could do for my home.  I've also been decorating for fall!  I've wanted to incorporate some of the Thanksgiving hymns into my decorating, so tonight, I cooked this up!


I love it!!  And I can't wait to find the perfect spot for it to hang among my fall decor!  I'll try to take a picture when I get it up and post it for you.  

And NOW, I've made it available for the rest of you!  Below are three links for three different sizes.  Enjoy!

Harvest Home 10x13
Harvest Home 8x10
Harvest Home 5x7


Enjoy this post?  Keep in touch for more!
  

Would you like to receive the daily planner page I use to help me stay organized
absolutely FREE??  Just sign up below and I'll send you a link in the next couple days!!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
I often link up with these lovely bloggers...

PhotobucketWise-Woman-Builds
    
   Welcome Home Wednesdays      

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 28, 2013 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Diane said...

I LOVE IT!! Can't wait to get new color ink so I can print and frame it!
It will be new Thanksgiving decor for the year!

 
At October 30, 2013 at 9:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Jessica! I don't like that the world skips over Thanksgiving - and avoids the question of to whom we should give thanks! - to get to the gimmee, gimmee attitude of Christmas. I love Thanksgiving and the attitude it should engender in us, and I love this printable.

Donna in CO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home