This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Resolution: Day 5...So Far So Good

I have never made a New Year's Resolution before.  I've always thought they were kind of silly and seem too easily broken.  I know most people don't even keep theirs through February.  So when I thought about making one this year, I hesitated...a lot.  When I decided I was going to do it, I hesitated to tell anyone because I didn't want to have to tell them later that I'd broken it.  Well, I decided to tell people...obviously.  I figure that's the best accountability I have.

When choosing a resolution, I thought about several different things.  There is really no shortage of things I need to do better.  I wanted it to be something realistic though.  Something easy enough to keep, but something I was not already doing.

So I decided on my "Make or Break".  I'm going to have the dishes done every night before I go to bed. It's important since it sets the tone for my next day, reduces my stress, and is totally doable.  Now I just need to keep doing it.  As I said in the title, so far so good!


Did you make a New Year's Resolution?  If so, how's it going?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home