This page has moved to a new address.

<$BlogTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Candle in the Night

Friday, November 1, 2013

Fabulous Fall Fridays #9

Have I mentioned that I love fall?  It's so exciting to watch H really appreciate it this year and get excited about the changing colors.  This is a video of my favorite road in my hometown during this time of year.  It's not a fancy road, but there are older homes and and older, bigger trees.  And they're beautiful right now!  

Now I know you're not supposed to take videos while driving, but since it's a smaller side street, I did it anyway this morning.  


I think this is a good reminder that with all the decorating we do for fall, God is still the very best decorator of all!  Nobody can beat what He does!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home